Tag line

making life more beautiful..

Friday 8 June 2012

Queenie with Jay's

 BEFORE

Meet Queenie, the presenter of eTV Ghana's "Tying the Knot" (a wedding show), before Jay's Make-up made her world more beautiful. For one of her shows I decided to make her make-up stand out boldly. I wont give you all my secrets however I can give you a few of Jay's Make-up tips for this bold look. TIPS: To start you will need a concealer before using your pressed powder. It is very important to use bright shadows and a high-lighter, mascara, and dark eyeliner to bring out your eyes. Also use a brighter color for your lips if you are dark skinned or darker color if you are light skinned to give you that contrast you need. You can see from the pictures that I used a pink lip-stick and a blusher for the chin. Below are some pictures of Queenie.







 JAY works on Queenie





 AFTER


 JAY's Make-up
Making life more beautiful....










No comments:

Post a Comment