Tag line

making life more beautiful..

Thursday 24 November 2011

Entertainment Make-up



This is Caroline, our entertainment presenter on eTV. Naturally with entertainment I am allowed to play more with my colors to make her funky and colorful. I usually concentrate a lot on her eye area, which includes drawing her eyebrow and then applying mascara and then the one that does the magic of all: the eye shadows. I explore with colors such as gold, green and blue chosen specially for this day. I blended it in very well to match the eyelid to get the effect that I want for the eye area. Everything with her makeup for today is supposed to be bold, funky and interesting. So you can see from the picture that I played around with the colors gold, green and blue. Keep following my blog for more tips on how to do your make-up for entertainment programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment