Tag line

making life more beautiful..

Thursday 24 November 2011

100 degrees







Preparing Former President for his interview
Applying loose powder 
This is one of the most important make-up that I did for the former president, John Agyekum Kuffour on one of our shows called 100 degrees. You may be wondering why a man would need make-up? Men also use make-up for several reasons. In this case the former president was about to get interviewed. During these interviews the lights used for television are very strong so I need to protect his face from shining and sweating. As he is our very own x-president I had to make sure that his face wasn’t shining. I decided to apply loose powder that fits his complexion. The trick is to make it as light as possible so that it blends in with his own color.

I was so excited and privileged to be doing make-up for our former president, John Agyekum Kuffour. This is a day that I will never forget.

Men with make-up?
In this case make-up for tv is necessary however a lot of men, especially influential men, have also been known to be using make-up on a daily basis. What do you think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment