Tag line

making life more beautiful..

Wednesday 7 December 2011

JAY's Make-Up with EAZZY BABY

JAY's Make-up for "Let's get it Started"
This is Eazzy, one of the female artiste  in the music industry in Ghana. I had the opportunity to do her make-up for a music video for Ziggy’s new song ‘Let’s Get it Started’. Her make-up for the video was a wild one because of the story behind the video. Just check out some of the pictures and the video as well
JAY's Make-up for "Let's Get it Started"



A few questions my friends asked me and here are my answers to the questions.

1.     What was your experience shooting a music video?
It was fun. It was something different from the normal studio work that I do. This time around I had to dab off sweat a lot since it was in an open place and the artist was dancing a lot. The crew were all new people that I had not met so the environment was different. All in all it was pleasant, yet challenging too however I still enjoyed myself.

2.     How long did it take you?
It took the whole day starting from the morning since we needed daylight. We shot at a mechanics place first and then moved to different locations. Each location needed different make-up to reflect the environment.

3.     Would you do it again?
Yes I totally would. It was a difference experience all together and it allows you to use a lot of colors with the shadows for the eyes. It also inspires you to learn more on make-up for different themes. I love being versatile with my make-up and music videos give me that opportunity. 

TAKE A LOOK AT MY PORTFOLIO WITH EAZZY
JAY's Make-up for both him and her during video One Girl

JAY's Make-up for Eazzy as a Bride

JAY's Make-up for Eazzy's Photoshoot

JAY's Make-up

JAY's Make-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment